About Femern Marketplace
If you aim to be a subcontractor to the construction of the world's longest immersed tunnel - The Femern Belt Fixed Link – you now have the opportunity to make your company visible to consortia, subcontractors and possible business partners.
Femern Marketplace collects all interested companies with relevant knowledge and capacity for the Fehmarn project together, so that contractors have a fast-track access to finding their future subcontractor, and companies easily can find new business partners and B2B networks.
The two main consortia, “Fehmarn Belt Contractors” and “Femern Link Contractors” confirm that they use the Femern Marketplace portal to look for possible subcontractors and companies for solving single tasks. The winners of the larger tenders for main contracts will also need subcontractors. Last, but not least, smaller companies will need to collaborate in order to be able to carry out tasks on the Femern Belt project. By registering your company on Femern Marketplace, you will be easily found by consortia, subcontractors and potential business partners.
PLEASE NOTE! This is NOT a tender portal! The main contracts are put to tender by the two consortia Fehmarn Belt Contractors and Femern Link Contractors. If you believe that your company can fulfil the financial requirements, capacity and experience to handle a main contract, you must register your company in Femern Link Contractors’ procurement database (link) and follow further instructions there.
Femern Marketplace is administered by Femern Belt Development
Members fee is 100 € + DK-VAT per year.
About Femern Belt Development:
Our Mission Statement: Key information – Key relations – Key business
Femern Belt Development employs a range of local experts who provide services and advice to Danish and foreign companies in relation to the Fehmarn project.
Our main objective is to encourage regional growth and development in relation to the establishment of Femern Belt Fixed Link and related infrastructure. We therefore do our utmost to help companies get involved in the Fehmarn Belt project. Our services include:
- providing you with the latest updates on the Femern Belt project
- helping you to establish your business in the Femern Belt region
- helping you find relevant business networks on both sides of the Belt?
- helping you obtain relevant legal advice, e.g. regarding partnerships
- helping you understand financing and tender criteria for subcontractors
- helping you with language barriers (Danish, German, English, French)
- helping you find the right partner for your business on both sites of the Fehmarn Belt
- providing you with a fast-track to the right authorities regarding licensing, legal matters, residence etc.
We are involved in lead or participate in several business development projects and we arrange business related events with a focus on information and network.