Davai Aps is with our local office and workshop facilities ready to serve and supply whatever needed 24/7.
Furthermore we are representing Djurs System Suppliers (DWP) as one point of contact for the DWP Network. Consisting of 34 highly skilled suppliers.
Davai ApS is a private owned enterprise. Originally founded in 1984 by Kim Brüld Olesen as a one man enterprise. Davai ApS has during the years developed into an international contractor, specialized within bridge renovation, certified wind turbine service and a supplier of highly skilled and certified manpower for a wide range of different professions. We emphasize on quality and deadlines .
We have and maintain a large database of professional, specially trained and certified employees ready to perform jobs both on and offshore. All with experience from projects from all over Europe.
- Professional bridge workers in Turkey, Norway and Scotland
- GWO painters offshore maintaining wind turbines and transformer stations, all over Europe.
- GWO certified Frosio inspection
- GWO certified Irata level I-II-III rope access specialist
- New office and production facilities spot on, at the coming Femern Link tunnel project.
- Qualified welders for any type of work
As a new service we are offering advertising in Rødbyhavn near the construction site and near the Femern A/S HQ.
- A 55" screen in Havnegade (450m from Femern A/S HQ)
- A big 5,5x2m screen close to the construction site.
For more information about this, contact Theis Aarlund Jensen, at email@example.com.